Customer Terms of Service & Disclaimer
By using Hyperion Technology Inc.’s (“Hyperion” or the “Company”) funding or trading portal, accessing the website, or using any service provided by Hyperion, you agree to the following terms of service. Continued use of the Hyperion website demonstrates that you agree with our terms of service. Throughout the following terms of service, Hyperion may be referred to as "us", "our", "we", "the website", and "Hyperion". Users of Hyperion include but are not limited to registered members, as well as any visitor who uses the website in any way, shape or form. The term digital assets may be used to describe any form of digital currency or property. By opening an account or accessing the Hyperion Website, you agree to the following terms:
- These policies may be changed at any time, with or without notice. It is your responsibility to regularly review the policies of Hyperion.
- You are a least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your country.
- You accept that the purchase and sale of digital assets involves risk. Due to the constant price fluctuations, you may increase or lose value in your assets at any time.
- You acknowledge that purchasing any digital assets offered by Hyperion involves risk and you will not hold Hyperion accountable for any gains or losses that you incur as a result.
- In no circumstance shall Hyperion be responsible for any loss that you incur.
- Hyperion offers a marketplace for the buying and selling of digital assets. While we strive to ensure that marketplace is both fair and free, we cannot be held accountable for any form of "market manipulation" that may occur, whether it be within the Hyperion marketplace, or in the digital asset marketplace as a whole.
- Users agree that digital asset prices are often unpredictable and experience swings due to a variety of reasons, including government interference, market conditions and speculation.
- Hyperion does not set the current market price. The price of digital assets traded on the Hyperion platform result directly from buy and sell orders placed by users.
- Any trading decision based on information provided by Hyperion shall be the responsibility of the user alone. Hyperion assumes no responsibility for any action that is taken in the course of using the Hyperion website.
- Market information on Hyperion is not delayed. However, in the event of a network outage or similar situation, users acknowledge that Hyperion bears no responsibility for any delays.
- As a user of Hyperion, you acknowledge that Hyperion has no responsibility for any losses that you incur as a direct or indirect result of the website or any of our services. Hyperion is not a bank and is not protected by any insurance policies relating to same.
- It is the user's responsibility to secure his or her Hyperion account. Any loss that occurs as a result of negligent security practices, whether it be on the part of the user, or Hyperion, will not be the responsibility of Hyperion, its directors, associates or employees.
- It is your responsibility to guard your password. Sharing your password with a third party constitutes a breach of this contract.
- The Hyperion website and any related service is provided "as is". We make no warranties, expressed or implied.
- The content and services provided by Hyperion are for informational purposes only and are not intended to provide legal, financial, tax, accounting or investment advice. We assume no liability for any information provided by our employees, directors, or affiliates, regardless of its accuracy. Any action taken by a user is their decision, and users absolve Hyperion of any liability for any outcome that may occur.
- Hyperion is based in Toronto, Canada. We comply with all local laws. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that they are in compliance with their local laws.
- Any user that breaks any law in their jurisdiction of residence or nationality by using any service provided by Hyperion shall be liable for any damages incurred by Hyperion as a result.
- Any user that breaks any law in their jurisdiction of residence or nationality by using any service provided by Hyperion agrees to forfeit any assets within their Hyperion account, at the discretion of Hyperion or its employees.
- If buying and selling digital assets is not legal in your country, do not use Hyperion. Failure to comply with local laws may result in the loss of your account and any assets contained within.
- In the event that Hyperion or its directors face legal action as a result of your actions, you agree to cover any damages, including legal fees, that Hyperion incurs as a result.
- You agree not to copy any information from the Hyperion website, without our permission, with the exception of the publicly available figures as found in our order book.
- In no event shall Hyperion or its associates, affiliates, or subsidiaries be liable for any damages, including damage for loss of data or profit, arising out of the use of the services of materials provided by Hyperion, even if Hyperion is negligent in any way.
- You attest that you are not a criminal, are not associated with any criminal activity, and that all funds that are sent to Hyperion are free from any criminal association, are not the proceeds of crime, and are not derived from any criminal activity.
- Hyperion reserves the right to modify, add or remove any article from these terms, at any time, and at our sole discretion.
Hyperion has taken all reasonable care in producing and publishing information contained on this website, and will endeavour to do so regularly. Although considerable care has been taken in preparing and maintaining the information and materials contained on this Website, they are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Material on this site may still contain technical or other inaccuracies, omissions, or typographical errors, for which Hyperion assumes no responsibility. Hyperion does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any claims, statements or information on this site. In using this Website, you agree that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Hyperion be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages, including but not limited to, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages and loss of profits, opportunities or information, loss of programs, loss of data, loss of use of computer or other systems, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, arising from your use, or inability to use, the material on this site. This website is not intended as a solicitation or offering of securities in any jurisdiction and the information contained herein in no way should be construed or interpreted as such. No securities commission or other regulatory authority in any country or jurisdiction has in any way passed upon this information and no representation or warranty is made by Hyperion to that effect. The information is not a substitute for independent professional advice before making any investment decisions. Furthermore, you may not modify or reproduce in any form, electronic or otherwise, any information on this site, except for personal use unless you have obtained our express permission.Copyright & limited license
Unless otherwise indicated on this web site, this web site and all content and other materials on this web site, including, without limitation, logos and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Hyperion Materials”) are the proprietary property of Hyperion or its licensors or users and are protected by Canadian and international copyright laws.
You are granted a limited, non-sublicensable license to access and use this web site and Hyperion Materials; subject to these Terms. Except as expressly permitted on this web site, in these Terms or otherwise in writing by Hyperion, such license does not include:
- any resale or commercial use of this web site or the Hyperion Materials;
- the distribution, public performance or public display of any Hyperion Materials;
- modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of this web site and the Hyperion Materials, or any portion thereof;
- use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of this web site, the Hyperion Materials or any information contained therein; or
- any use of this web site or the Hyperion Materials other than for its intended purpose. Any use of this web site or the Hyperion Materials other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of Hyperion, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including, without limitation, copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms will be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time.
The term "Hyperion" is a trademark or service marks of Hyperion and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without Hyperion's written permission.Third Party Information And Links
This Website includes market, industry and economic data which was obtained from various publicly available sources and other sources believed by the Company to be true. Although the Company believes it to be reliable, the Company has not independently verified any of the data from third party sources referred to in this Website, or analyzed or verified the underlying reports relied upon or referred to by such sources, or ascertained the underlying economic and other assumptions relied upon by such sources. The Company believes that its market, industry and economic data is accurate and that its estimates and assumptions are reasonable, but there can be no assurance as to the accuracy or completeness thereof. The accuracy and completeness of the market, industry and economic data used throughout this Website are not guaranteed and the Company does not make any representation as to the accuracy of such information.
From time to time Hyperion may provide links and references from this website to several other websites which are arms-length to the Company and over which Hyperion has no control. These links and references are being provided for the convenience of the users of this Website and Hyperion does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the content, nature or reliability of any linked or referenced website or any link contained in a linked or referenced website. Hyperion takes no responsibility for monitoring, updating, supplementing or correcting any information on any linked or referenced website and makes no representation or warranties regarding such information. Please be aware that in linking or going to these outside websites, you are leaving the Hyperion Website and that Hyperion is not responsible for the content of any other site.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To improve our website in order to better serve you;
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards;
We do not use Malware Scanning;
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology; We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive
through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize
and process the items in your shopping cart. They are also used to help us understand your preferences based
to help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site
experiences and tools in the future.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits;
- Keep track of advertisements;
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences
and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a
data breach occur we will notify the users via in site notification Within 7 business days.
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions; Market to our mailing list or
continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly;
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email;
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.Contacting Us
214 King St W, Unit 210
Toronto, ON, Canada, M5H 3S6